Combining our primary materials, slate & oak
A solid oak block fitted with a slate clock face
- Freestanding or wall mounting
- Two sizes
- Choice of gold or silver hands
- Numbers or numerals on the clock face
- Welsh Grey or Welsh Heather Slate
- Ticking or Silent mechanism
- Option of having it PERSONALISED along the edge of the oak
Note the silent mechanisms have a visual difference to their ticking counterparts in that the second hand on the clock moves in a continuous motion around the face. The second hand of a ticking mechanism moves in a stop start motion by each second.
The slate clock face is approx 2cm smaller than the oak block, thereby a minimal margin as shown in the images.
If you are having NUMBERS on the clock face they will be in the style as shown on the image